Search This Blog

Friday 6 January 2012

What a good day!

Psalm 15

A psalm of David.
 1 LORD, who may dwell in your sacred tent? 
   Who may live on your holy mountain?

 2 The one whose walk is blameless, 
   who does what is righteous, 
   who speaks the truth from their heart; 
3 whose tongue utters no slander, 
   who does no wrong to a neighbor, 
   and casts no slur on others; 
4 who despises a vile person 
   but honors those who fear the LORD; 
who keeps an oath even when it hurts, 
   and does not change their mind; 
5 who lends money to the poor without interest; 
   who does not accept a bribe against the innocent.

   Whoever does these things 
   will never be shaken.



Someone told me to read this on my birthday. 

Truly God blessed me on my birthday this year and I am so excited to further my relationship with Him. I am 16 and its time I took things more seriously, I want the desires to be able to fire into the word constantly as I haven't always been the best at this in the past. This is my prayer. I want to be able to look back on my teenage years and not regret a thing.

 Everyone says "live life to the fullest and party on". Okay well what if i took that literally, maybe not the way they mean it, but party on for Jesus! "Aint no party like a Holy Ghost party" Right? 

So I am so excited for this year and all that God has in mind! 

What are you most looking forward to this year?? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment